PAGEFLY INTEGRATION

MARYSCOTT6
2 0 2

I imported two .json files into PageFly.  I designed these pages and they worked great!  No p roblem.  I then went into Shopify to create my Menus for my Policies (Terms of Service, Shipping Policy, Refunds and Exchanges, etc.  All these pages came out nicely.  Except I went to create a menu item called "Shop the Gimbal Vlog Pro Now"  I linked this to the product in Shopify.  Saved everything and then refreshed everything.  When I went to the site, instead of product page coming up in PageFly, the Shopify product page comes up.  iN THIS EXAMPLE VIDEO, WHEN I CLOCK ON THE PRODUCT PAGE, A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PRODUCT PAGE COMES UP - ONE THAT I HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE AND IS TOTALLY UNLIKE THE PAGE I DESIGNED.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi @MARYSCOTT6 

It's PageFly here. I've just checked your video and the product page which is stick on the menu and it's currently made by PageFly. And it looks good

PageFly_0-1632705207971.png

Please let me know if there are any issues, or you can let us know via 24/7 Live chat. Our support is always there for you.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Get insightful tips to hit more sales in upcoming BFCM.