Pages Showing translation missing: en.products.product.from_text_html

Cortez1
1 0 0

Hello,

My collection pages are showing "translation missing: en.products.product.from_text_html" at the top of the product description. Is there any way to remove this?

Reply 1 (1)
Elias
Shopify Staff
1412 133 209

Hello, @Cortez1.

Thank you for reaching out. 

I understand that your collection pages are showing some broken codes above the product description. Typically, this is due to coding that isn't removed or replaced correctly when making edits to the theme's coding. Just to confirm, did you try to make some changes to your theme's code recently?

If so, then we'd recommend trying to roll back to an earlier version of the theme files to fix the theme's coding and doing the customization again. However, if you're still not sure where the problem is and you're using a Shopify-supported theme, then this might be something that our Theme Support team can help you with. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

If you're using a third-party or custom theme, then we'd recommend checking with the theme designer for support with your theme. If the theme designer isn't able to assist you, then you can consider hiring a developer to help you with a third-party or custom theme. Shopify Experts is our directory of certified developers that have experience in working with custom coding and they'll be able to assist with your theme. 

Which theme are you using at the moment?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog