Parallax Section on Mobile not responsive

HassanMakke
Tourist
13 1 7

I have added a Parallax section on the "My Story" page on my website and it worked perfectly on my desktop website, but not mobile. Knowing that previewing mobile view on back end shows that it is working fine, similarly with inspect it works. Is there any reason for this?

url: https://loteur.myshopify.com/

@KetanKumar 

Replies 2 (2)
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
24923 2498 9040

@HassanMakke 

sorry for that issue

mobile device parallax effect doesn't properly work so can you please dissable

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
diego_ezfy
Shopify Partner
2300 413 542

@HassanMakke 

Parallax is a fairly complex feature. Google has a whole article on Parallax for developers, even for senior programmers it still needs quite a bit of work and testing. 

If you want to properly have it in your website, be sure to get in touch with a good developer to assist you with this.

There are also "copy and paste" sections with parallax enabled that do work on mobile, like this, but you may be after a different thing and in that case you'd need a dev to custom code it for you.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Slideshow images cutting off? Try the Slideshow (PRO) section. No apps required. | Replace apps with copy/paste code snippets & save money. Examples here.