Solved

Parallax Sliders and video player stopped working

ValgrayForDogs
Visitor
2 0 0

I am having problems with my client's website as of this morning where all the slideshows are not showing and video players are broken,

I have absolutely no idea what would cause this or the solution as I have tried to debug and find the issue myself.
With the video, I have removed and then tried to re-add with no success, the video plays and functions correctly in the editor, and after publishing it ceases to function again.
Same happens with some of the sections on the theme front page.

missing Imagemissing ImageSlide show completely missingSlide show completely missingtwo slideshows missingtwo slideshows missing

Not sure what has happened or what the solution is, please I need some urgent assistance as my client is in the middle of a sale on their website at the moment.

Accepted Solution (1)

Lana
Shopify Staff (Retired)
849 77 108

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @ValgrayForDogs!

Because this is a third party theme, our own themes team will not be able to look into these issues, however you can look into contacting the developers of the Parallax theme since they will know their own code best.

I had a look and I found their developer website here, and this is where you will be able to request support. I recommend you also link this forum thread when you get in touch with them, it will save time because you did a great job of detailing the issue here.

If you find that you're unable to sort this with the developers, an option for you would be to contact a Shopify Expert. Shopify Experts are people who work externally to Shopify and charge their rates based on the work that they do. They can look into code related issues on all kinds of themes.

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Lana
Shopify Staff (Retired)
849 77 108

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @ValgrayForDogs!

Because this is a third party theme, our own themes team will not be able to look into these issues, however you can look into contacting the developers of the Parallax theme since they will know their own code best.

I had a look and I found their developer website here, and this is where you will be able to request support. I recommend you also link this forum thread when you get in touch with them, it will save time because you did a great job of detailing the issue here.

If you find that you're unable to sort this with the developers, an option for you would be to contact a Shopify Expert. Shopify Experts are people who work externally to Shopify and charge their rates based on the work that they do. They can look into code related issues on all kinds of themes.

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog