Password protect only one page?

SunnyDaze
Excursionist
13 0 5

I've found info on password protecting the whole site, but is it possible to password protect only one page?

Replies 3 (3)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@SunnyDaze 

If you wanted to password protect certain products/collection/pages that are only for wholesale customers only, you can use an app called Locksmith. This app will allow you to hide pages from customers who do not have special access to these pages. Can you take a look at this app and see if it would work for you? There is a 15-day free trial also, so you can test it out first free of charge.

Let me know if you have any more questions, happy to help!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
SunnyDaze
Excursionist
13 0 5

@dmwwebartisan  I want to password protect one page (not a product).  I want to have a page with some links to free downloads that will be available to email subscribers only.

Victor
Shopify Staff
2451 226 522

Hi @SunnyDaze,

The app @dmwwebartisan recommended, Locksmith, is likely the best option for you here. You can use the app to hide a specific page using password protection and can then grant access to customers based on certain conditions, such as a customer tag or a passcode.

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog