Can you add payment method to Shopify packing slip?

Plugger
Visitor
1 0 3

Hi all, been looking through the forums, google and just havent come across the solution that i need.

in the standard packslips template of shopify i want to add in the payment method.  i.e   i want it to show paid by credit card using shopify payments

I have tried many variables all with no luck at all

in the packing slips there is the option of shipping method using the following variables.

{% if order.shipping_method != blank %}
{{ order.shipping_method.title }}
{% else %}
No shipping required
{% endif %}

but this just does not work for payment method

can anyone help with this

Replies 9 (9)

brianla
Tourist
3 0 2

I'd like to do this as well.  Anyone figured it out?

motorman
Visitor
1 0 1

I would also like to include payment method, amount billed on the packing slip.  Anyone find a solution yet?

ShopMagic
Excursionist
23 1 10

I'm also looking for a way to print payment method on the packing slip, did anyone find a solution?

When we pick orders, we need to know which payment method the customer used, so we can process manual payments where applicable, before shipping the order.

tecalleja
Shopify Partner
3 0 1
nagumi
Explorer
64 2 29

Transaction gateway didn't work for me. Has anyone found a solution? 

ShopMagic
Excursionist
23 1 10

{{ transaction.gateway }} doesn't work for me either. Any other suggestions?

It's the names of manual payments methods I want to print.

VanessaCCS
Visitor
2 0 1

Hey guys! I had the same problem and found a great solution with the Order Printer Pro. I highly recommend it, they helped me customize the code so payment method shows up right below the date. Hope this helps! vanessa

ShopMagic
Excursionist
23 1 10

I installed Order Printer Templates https://apps.shopify.com/order-printer-templates and purchased a template for a one-time fee. It's easy to customize with the built-in editor and includes the option to print payment method. The template can be used with Shopify's free Order Printer app https://apps.shopify.com/order-printer so there's no monthly subscription fee.

brianla
Tourist
3 0 2

@ShopMagic, thank you for this tip! - Brian