Solved

Personalize Button (Print On Demand)

BijouxNobles
Visitor
2 0 1

Hello, 

I'm currently using the new Dawn Theme (OS 2.0) and would like to build a POD store.

Now I have almsot finished the theme, only to find out that the "personalize" button is not shown (from Printful). On any other Theme it works. First I thought maybe I hae to get rid of another button, becaus there might not be enough space or something...? 😄 (That did help with another store)

So I deleted the "Quantity" button from the code, but it did not work...

So I have seen a thread where someone added the button via customized html block. But it was very confusing and I did not have the same liquids as he did, even though he used the same Theme.

Now I would really like to use "Dawn" because it has lot of features, the othere themes don't. 

So if there is any way I would be very happy for someone to tell me.

If not I will have to use another theme.

Thank you very much!

Best regards

Accepted Solution (1)

Mareks
Visitor
1 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

I can confirm this is not working as it used to work.  As of now - the Personalize product button seems to be visible on all older templates but not in the Shopify 2.0 Dawn theme. I tried other 2.0 themes and the button is indeed visible on them. Meaning - it has to be Dawn theme  related issue.

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Mareks
Visitor
1 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

I can confirm this is not working as it used to work.  As of now - the Personalize product button seems to be visible on all older templates but not in the Shopify 2.0 Dawn theme. I tried other 2.0 themes and the button is indeed visible on them. Meaning - it has to be Dawn theme  related issue.