Solved

How to align two banners at the same level?

Gabi6
Excursionist
15 0 7

Hello, can anyone help me please with how to put the red bordered two banners at the same level?

Thank you!

Untitled.png

Accepted Solution (1)
made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3805 713 1128

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, 

Please follow the instructions below. 

NOTE: This will only occupy the space intended for this section. If you want the image bigger, you need to hire a developer to change the whole footer layout

1. From your Admin Page, click Online Store > Themes >Actions > Edit code
2. In the Asset folder, open the base.min.css
3. Paste the code below at the very bottom of the file.

.t4s-footer-content {
    display: grid;
    grid-auto-columns: 1fr 1fr;
}

.t4s-socials-block.t4s-setts-color-false.social-01510180-2788-43a9-9732-523c9dbf3445 {
    grid-area: 1/span 2;
}

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Need EXPERIENCED Shopify developer without breaking the bank?
Hire us at Made4Uo.com for quick replies.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3805 713 1128

Hi @Gabi6

You mean enclose this buttons in a box, exactly shown in your image? I do not understand what you mean by "same level." Can you also provide your website so we can provide a code specific for you? Thank you

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!
Gabi6
Excursionist
15 0 7

The website is www.geolenn.com. I need it to look like in the attached photo. I'm sorry for my bad english.

Untitled2.png

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3805 713 1128

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, 

Please follow the instructions below. 

NOTE: This will only occupy the space intended for this section. If you want the image bigger, you need to hire a developer to change the whole footer layout

1. From your Admin Page, click Online Store > Themes >Actions > Edit code
2. In the Asset folder, open the base.min.css
3. Paste the code below at the very bottom of the file.

.t4s-footer-content {
    display: grid;
    grid-auto-columns: 1fr 1fr;
}

.t4s-socials-block.t4s-setts-color-false.social-01510180-2788-43a9-9732-523c9dbf3445 {
    grid-area: 1/span 2;
}

Gabi6
Excursionist
15 0 7

It works. Thanks a lot!