photos changing every 5 seconds in the main menu in Dawn theme

unrosa
Tourist
13 0 4

Hello,

I would be glad if someone could help me to put this option in Dawn theme. I dont know if its possible to put different photos that will be changing every 5 seconds. I know this option is posible in Debut theme. 

thank you so much

unrosa_0-1632149705856.png

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
23451 2357 8631

@unrosa 

yes please check theme setting or sent theme.js file so i will check and update

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1324 127 198

Hello, @unrosa.

Thank you for reaching out.

I've checked with our Theme Support team and it appears that a carousel, like the Slideshow in the Debut theme, would be too javascript intensive and slow down the site. As a result, this isn't something that's supported by our Theme Support at the moment. However, if you'd like to explore this through custom coding, you can hire a developer to help you with customizing your theme. If you need help finding a developer, I'd recommend taking a look at Shopify Experts. Shopify Experts is a directory of certified developers that are experienced in working with custom coding, and they'll be able to create a solution for your theme.

Alternatively, you can also consider using the Debut theme and customize it to look more like the Dawn theme. If your store is subscribed to a plan, then you're eligible to use the complimentary design time included with your subscription for customizing your theme.

Aside from the Slideshow, which other features are you looking for in your theme?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes