Please Help! - JCB payment integration

R68
Visitor
2 0 2

Hi, PLEASE HELP!  I’ve been approved by JCB through my Stripe account but upon pressing the button to integrate it, I was met with thisC407423B-71A6-4799-ACA4-4A0B0EB1771E.jpeg27D6065A-28A4-452D-93FD-20E454B72B3E.jpeg

i don’t know if I need the Payment Elements or the individual card element, or do I download the full app (the blue button) and I don’t know where to put it - the beginning of liquid or the end? I’ve asked Stripe and they said ask Shopify. Shopify said to use Shopify Payments but I’d rather not. I’ve already received credit card payments through my stripe account and it’s just fine. Just need to integrate JCB. It’s been hours and hours for days of zero progress. Does anyone know how to do this???
Help would be MUCH appreciated!

Thanks for your time

Replies 3 (3)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36845 3636 11978

@R68 

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/payments/shopify-payments/faq

also contact Shopify Help Center

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
R68
Visitor
2 0 2

Hi Ketan Kumar and thanks for your reply.

Are you saying there is no way to integrate JCB payment without using Shopify Payments? As I stated previously, I like the way my system works right now. My Stripe account also says Apple Pay is ready for integration also and that, too, involves hosting a code is what it looks like. So again, I just need to know what goes where. Shopify Help said days ago they would help and have not. Not very Help-ful at all.

Why is this such a run around?? SOMEbody knows how to do this I’m sure. Do you know of anyone else to speak to?

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36845 3636 11978

@R68 

yes, sorry we're no more control 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing