Please help with position of G Translate Button / Drop Down for changing language - Shella Theme

Endlessretro
Trailblazer
172 0 64

Good Evening, 

I am hoping somebody can help me please. I have downloaded the G Translate app on the app store and set it up on my site. The actual translation is working perfectly, however I have an issue with the positioning of the button on my site. The button is sitting half way down the page (in my banner) as per the below screenshot. 

I would ideally be looking for the language button to be placed next to the currency selection. Is this something that can be done please?

URL: https://endless-retro-22.myshopify.com/

Thank youScreen Shot 2021-12-18 at 23.54.26.png

Replies 7 (7)

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9077 1129 1479

@Endlessretro - what is the password to view site?

To build shopify pages use pagefly
You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
paranormal story video using AI
Endlessretro
Trailblazer
172 0 64

@suyash1 Hello,

I have removed the store password.

Thank you

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9077 1129 1479

@Endlessretro - please add this css to the very end of your theme.min.css and check, adjust number as per need

#gtranslate_wrapper{top: 66px !important;   right: 0 !important%;}

You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
Endlessretro
Trailblazer
172 0 64

@suyash1 - thank you so much for this! I have popped the code in and it definitely works. As per the screenshot below, it seems to be sitting above the GBP currency drop down. Is there a way I can get it next to this?

Thank you

Screen Shot 2021-12-19 at 19.09.01.png

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9077 1129 1479

@Endlessretro - in the code above you have property for right  ..... adjust it to +/- number like -10px or 10px as per need

Endlessretro
Trailblazer
172 0 64

@suyash1  - thank you. As per your instructions I did try this however it doesn't seem to be changing the position. Can you please advise what I am doing wrong as per the below screen shot of the coding?

Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 09.47.24.pngScreen Shot 2021-12-20 at 09.47.18.png

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9077 1129 1479

@Endlessretro - try something like right:-10px

minus sign before number