Pre Sales Question: On shopify plans and themes.

kim5511
3 0 0

Hello team,

I am planning to move my current e-commerce store which is on woocommerce to shopify. There are about 500+ products currently in my online store.

Question 1:

I came across this example website https://www.sweelee.com.sg/collections/usb-microphones  i noted that this is a shopify store and the desired outcome of my store would be something like the example webiste.

(1) May i know for such a site i would like to have what is the Shopify plan that i  need to select?

(2) May i know if the theme in use on the example website is out of the box or i would have to purchase it separately or its a customized theme? Can anyone let me know if i can purchase this or a very similar theme and design?

Question 2

My current e-commernce store in woocommerce has short description at the top and bottom of each category page. 

Will it be possible to add description text or images at the top and bottom of each collections pages in Shopify? Does the out of box themes comes with this feature or further customisation is required?

I have provided 2 images below. I would require descriptions to be at the areas marked as A and B.

A

B

Replies 3 (3)
JonWright
Shopify Partner
772 112 333

(1) May i know for such a site i would like to have what is the Shopify plan that i  need to select?

- The store you are looking at is on Shopify Plus but the plan doesn't make any difference to the look & feel etc. so any plan would work for you from that perspective

(2) May i know if the theme in use on the example website is out of the box or i would have to purchase it separately or its a customized theme? Can anyone let me know if i can purchase this or a very similar theme and design?

- They are using the Debut theme but it's heavily customized and they have lots of apps, plug-ins etc. They are a big store and have obviously spent quite a lot of $ on achieving what they want (ShopifyPlus starts at around $2k per month for a starter)

Question 2

My current e-commernce store in woocommerce has short description at the top and bottom of each category page. 

Will it be possible to add description text or images at the top and bottom of each collections pages in Shopify? Does the out of box themes comes with this feature or further customisation is required?

- Most of the older themes (pre-OS 2.0) don't support this out of the box, but most of the themes that are marked OS 2.0 will allow you to do this.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

Owner of Neuralcandy Shopify Agency
kim5511
3 0 0

Is Debut Theme os 2.0?

kim5511
3 0 0

- They are using the Debut theme but it's heavily customized and they have lots of apps, plug-ins etc. They are a big store and have obviously spent quite a lot of $ on achieving what they want (ShopifyPlus starts at around $2k per month for a starter)

I would like to create a store that looks similar. Is there a method to identify apps and plug-ins that were used? I would like to estimate the cost of all these. How am i able to make a list?