Prestige Menu Side and header menu

AndresRivera
Visitor
2 0 1

Hi. I am having trouble trying to set a sidebar menu for my Mobile site version, and a header menu for my desktop site.

Currently, for both versions it only allows me to have a sidebar menu. I am using a Prestige Theme.

www.arildlinks.com  any suggestions?

Thanks

Replies 5 (5)

Developden
Shopify Partner
38 20 16

Hi @AndresRivera , 

On the latest version of the prestige theme, there only exists one version of the mobile menu which would be the sidebar menu, and 4 versions of the desktop menu. By choosing any of the options, only the desktop version will change and the mobile version will stay as the sidebar menu. 

If we helped you, please Like and Accept the Solution.
Developden | Custom Shopify Solutions
Contact us: contact@developden.com
https://developden.com
Erin
Shopify Staff
942 127 146

Hi there @AndresRivera 

You can do this within your theme editor by going to Online store > Themes > Customize (next to the Prestige theme you are working with). Once in your theme editor you will want to go to your Header settings on the left. This will open up the settings for the Header section on the right where you can find the Navigation area. From here you will want to change your Navigation style to the Inline, Center, or Logo left options (any option except for the "Sidebar" option). When you make this change, your menu in the mobile version of your theme will still have the sidebar menu since this is the more mobile-optimized version. I've included examples below of what this can look like on desktop and mobile.

Desktop:
19-09-79544-60451

Mobile:
19-16-75590-37463

Please let me know if you have any trouble setting this up. I also wanted to tell you that your website looks great! Do you have any other areas of your store you are currently working on? 

Erin | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

AndresRivera
Visitor
2 0 1

Hello. Thank you for the response.

I have been trying to do it, but it still shows me only the Sidebar menu.

AndresRivera_0-1651048646723.png

any additional idea?

Erin
Shopify Staff
942 127 146

Hi @AndresRivera 

Have you made any coding changes to your theme or have you only customized it using the Theme Editor? If you add a new version of Prestige to your account and try to edit this setting is it working or are you experiencing the same issue?

If this is still not working for you I would recommend speaking with the Maestrooo support team from this page here. You can also find their support information on the theme store listing here. They should be able to look into this with you further to see why this setting isn't working correctly.

Please let me know if you have any questions! 

Erin | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Prifezer
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello,
I have that same problem. When I switch to the desktop, the side bar appears as active. Even if I change the sidebar part from the sidebar setting, it remains the same. I don't want to use sidebar on desktop. I have looked at many places, only you have experienced my problem and I think you have found the solution. When I browsed your site, I saw that it was fixed. How did you do it, can you tell me? Thank you very much.