Prestige Theme - Change font sizes on mobile slider

Solved
Multibrands
Explorer
51 2 27

Hello, please can somebody tell me if I can change the size of the fonts on my slider but mobile only.

I was given the below code to change the desktop sider, this worked perfectly but it is also changing the mobile.

https://techtron-online.myshopify.com/

crudah

Multibrands
Explorer
51 2 27

code I was given

.Slideshow__Content.Slideshow__Content--bottomLeft .SectionHeader__SubHeading.Heading.u-h6 {
  font-size: 25px;
}

.Slideshow__Content.Slideshow__Content--bottomLeft .SectionHeader__Heading.SectionHeader__Heading--emphasize.Heading.u-h1 {
  font-size: 35px !important;
}
Dami_mond
Shopify Partner
27 0 4

Hello multibrands!

Congratulations on your new yet-to-be-launched store.

My name is Damimond.I am a shopify partner.

I understand how difficult it is to make your slider text not responsive on mobile view as I can help you resolve this.

I can help you with this at the theme page before launching your new Shopify store.

Kindly let me know if you have any further questions.

Best regards

Damimond

Shopify Partner
0 Likes
Multibrands
Explorer
51 2 27

Thank you, that would be very kind of you.

Can you help with my original post?

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9208 2134 2905

This is an accepted solution.

@Multibrands 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css for the mobile.

@media screen and (max-width: 425px) { 
.Slideshow__Content.Slideshow__Content--bottomLeft .SectionHeader__Heading.SectionHeader__Heading--emphasize.Heading.u-h1{
font-size: 55px !important;
}
.Slideshow__Content.Slideshow__Content--bottomLeft .SectionHeader__SubHeading.Heading.u-h6{
font-size: 25px !important;
}
}

Hope this works.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
Natztech
Shopify Partner
2127 545 1298

This is an accepted solution.

hello @Multibrands 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css for the mobile.

@media screen and (max-width: 729px) { 
 .SectionHeader__Heading.SectionHeader__Heading--emphasize {
font-size: 45px !important;
}
}