Solved

Prestige Theme - Change font sizes on mobile slider

Multibrands
Explorer
65 2 29

Hello, please can somebody tell me if I can change the size of the fonts on my slider but mobile only.

I was given the below code to change the desktop sider, this worked perfectly but it is also changing the mobile.

https://techtron-online.myshopify.com/

crudah

Accepted Solutions (2)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

This is an accepted solution.

@Multibrands 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css for the mobile.

@media screen and (max-width: 425px) { 
.Slideshow__Content.Slideshow__Content--bottomLeft .SectionHeader__Heading.SectionHeader__Heading--emphasize.Heading.u-h1{
font-size: 55px !important;
}
.Slideshow__Content.Slideshow__Content--bottomLeft .SectionHeader__SubHeading.Heading.u-h6{
font-size: 25px !important;
}
}

Hope this works.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1423

hello @Multibrands 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css for the mobile.

@media screen and (max-width: 729px) { 
 .SectionHeader__Heading.SectionHeader__Heading--emphasize {
font-size: 45px !important;
}
}

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

Multibrands
Explorer
65 2 29

code I was given

.Slideshow__Content.Slideshow__Content--bottomLeft .SectionHeader__SubHeading.Heading.u-h6 {
  font-size: 25px;
}

.Slideshow__Content.Slideshow__Content--bottomLeft .SectionHeader__Heading.SectionHeader__Heading--emphasize.Heading.u-h1 {
  font-size: 35px !important;
}
Dami_mond
Shopify Partner
83 0 9

Hello multibrands!

Congratulations on your new yet-to-be-launched store.

My name is Damimond.I am a shopify partner.

I understand how difficult it is to make your slider text not responsive on mobile view as I can help you resolve this.

I can help you with this at the theme page before launching your new Shopify store.

Kindly let me know if you have any further questions.

Best regards

Damimond

banned
Multibrands
Explorer
65 2 29

Thank you, that would be very kind of you.

Can you help with my original post?

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@Multibrands 

@media screen and (max-width: 425px) { 
.Slideshow__Content.Slideshow__Content--bottomLeft .SectionHeader__Heading.SectionHeader__Heading--emphasize.Heading.u-h1{
font-size: 55px !important;
}
.Slideshow__Content.Slideshow__Content--bottomLeft .SectionHeader__SubHeading.Heading.u-h6{
font-size: 25px !important;
}
}

Hope this works.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1423

hello @Multibrands 

@media screen and (max-width: 729px) { 
 .SectionHeader__Heading.SectionHeader__Heading--emphasize {
font-size: 45px !important;
}
}