Prestige Theme - Change slider font sizes

Solved
Multibrands
Explorer
51 2 27

Hello. please can someone help. I want to change the size of my font sizes but on the sliders only. I did have some code that works on changing the header and sub header font sizes but this also seems to change the slider font sizes aswell.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

https://techtron-online.myshopify.com/

0 Likes
Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
676 167 198

The front page is password protected. Ensure to provide the pass so that others can see the site.

- I am an eCommerce and Marketing Technology consultant based in Toronto, CANADA.
- To inquire about consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message.
- For Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
0 Likes
Multibrands
Explorer
51 2 27
Sorry the password is crudah

0 Likes
Multibrands
Explorer
51 2 27

Sorry the password is:

crudah

0 Likes
Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
676 167 198

This is an accepted solution.

Try adding this code to the bottom of theme.css.

.Slideshow__Content.Slideshow__Content--bottomLeft .SectionHeader__SubHeading.Heading.u-h6 {
  font-size: 25px;
}

.Slideshow__Content.Slideshow__Content--bottomLeft .SectionHeader__Heading.SectionHeader__Heading--emphasize.Heading.u-h1 {
  font-size: 35px !important;
}

Adjust PX values to your preference.

Result:

2021-09-25 12_53_56.png

- I am an eCommerce and Marketing Technology consultant based in Toronto, CANADA.
- To inquire about consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message.
- For Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
0 Likes
Multibrands
Explorer
51 2 27

It works perfectly thank you, I have also managed to bring my other code back in for the other headers and sub headers and it still works, fantastic.

Could this be edited to work on mobile as well?

0 Likes