Solved

Prestige Theme - How to remove "Original Price" that has the strikethrough on Collection Pages?

guiveloso
Tourist
10 0 5

I would like to remove the strikethrough original price on the Collection Pages for the Prestige Theme.

A quick explanation, we added new variants - bundles with discount (using the 'Compare' function) but our single units variants do not have any discounts. 

On the Collection Page, I would just like the normal (single unit) price to show, and once someone lands on the product page they can click on the 'bundles' variants and see the discount. I want the original and sale prices to remain as they are on the Product pages.

Website is: https://manukora.com/

Website collection page: https://manukora.com/collections/frontpage

Accepted Solution (1)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15834 2369 3072

This is an accepted solution.

Add this css

#shopify-section-1600054445912 span.ProductItem__Price.Price.Price--compareAt.Text--subdued {
    display: none;
}

If helpful then please like and accept solution

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

Replies 13 (13)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15834 2369 3072

Hello,
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.css

.template-collection #shopify-section-collection-template span.ProductItem__Price.Price.Price--compareAt.Text--subdued {
}
Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
guiveloso
Tourist
10 0 5

Thank you so much! @oscprofessional  This works perfectly for our collection pages.

Sorry this is another ask, but this 'strikethrough' price is still showing on our homepage collection (understand it's not on a collection page). Is there a way that we can remove this as well?

homepage-error.PNG

Also any chance we can still add "From" in front of these prices - example: "FROM $69.99"

Thanks in advance!

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15834 2369 3072

This is an accepted solution.

Add this css

#shopify-section-1600054445912 span.ProductItem__Price.Price.Price--compareAt.Text--subdued {
}

If helpful then please like and accept solution

kristin159
Visitor
2 0 0

Thank you @oscprofessional for your helpfulness! I've been trying to accomplish this for days haha. The only thing that is still driving me crazy is that not all prices have the word "FROM" in front of them. Any ideas on how to fix this? 

www.havenishome.com

This goes for both the collection pages as well as the featured products on the home page.

234LL
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, 

We are having this problem on impulse theme. We have discounted variants, but the full priced items variants are showing as discounted from the collection. It says 'From x with a 30% off' which looks confusing and is cause a lot of customers to complain. I tried the solution in this thread, but it doesn't appear to work for the Impulse theme. Does someone know of an alternative solution that would work?

Markhemlsey
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi @oscprofessional I have the prestige theme and need some help with moving the product price from under the product title to below the product description just above the add to cart button and next to the quantity selector. I have just posted into the community the issue I have and wondered if you would know how to do this?

I have attached images to help explain what I mean.

Thank you,

Mark

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15834 2369 3072

@Markhemlsey ,

Share the store URL..

Markhemlsey
Tourist
7 0 1
Markhemlsey
Tourist
7 0 1

@oscprofessional the store URL is Shnugz do you think you could solve the solution?

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15834 2369 3072

@Markhemlsey ,

I have checked your store, and I need to check the liquid code to rearrange the code.

Markhemlsey
Tourist
7 0 1
Hi thank you for your response, how pong do you think it will take? I
would like it very much if you could do it for me please.
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15834 2369 3072

@Markhemlsey ,

Okay

Femicol
Tourist
11 0 1

Hi I have the same problem but this code doesn't work for me, can you please help?

Shop: femicollective.com

Password: beghey