Prestige Theme - Multiple Variant Images

andauser
Explorer
69 0 35

Hello Shopify Gurus,

I am building my website and I am using the "Prestige" theme.  

I have different textile products in different colors (I added colors as variants). I would like my product page to show only the selected colored products, instead of showing products of all colors. When I open the product page, it should also only show one color, instead of all. 

I have found the following video that is dealing with the same problem and providing a solution. However, it seems my code is different (e.g. I have json files instead of liquid files mentioned in the video):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARpSIscriYA&ab_channel=CodingwithJan-ShopifyDeveloper

Could you please help me with that?

Kind Regards,

Ayse

Replies 3 (3)

JHKCreate
Shopify Expert
3571 639 917

Hi @andauser 

Usually the easier solution would be to use an app for that, it just works out of the box and makes uploading images easier as they are delimited by assigned images. Something akin to that: Variant Image Automator | Shopify App Store

Cheers!

Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com

Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com

MichaelThomas
Shopify Partner
23 2 8

Hi Ayse.

Can't really help with your theme. Our Symmetry and Showcase themes have this built-in now natively. So no apps are needed. We added it in the latest update. To learn the steps involved to make it work, you can see our support page on the topic. 

Variant Image Grouping Guide

We cannot make this work in other 3rd party themes so afraid if you ask the answer will be no.

Soon to be best friends

Rishhh
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi Andauser,

I am facing the same issue, did you find the solution yet?