Prestige Theme - static image on homepage (with no fade in effect)

jaylan_tahtali
Excursionist
14 0 2

Hi team,

Bit of a newcomer to shopify and still learning as I'm building my first store. This will be the first of many questions as I continue building, having found out there is a lot you can't do in the theme customisation without coding.

I'm trying to add a simple static image to the homepage (so I can display some trust icons). I have tried using each of the 3 sections available (slideshow, image with text overlay & image with text block) and removing any text so only the image is showing.

The issue is when the page is first loaded or reloaded, each one of them makes the image flash in. I want the image to already be there and not have any sort of fade in or flash in effect. I have played with the animation effects in the theme settings and turned off the "show image zoom effect" setting. That lessened the extent of the fade in but it has not removed it all together.

https://leikenhair.com/

Thanks so much for your help in advance. Hope everyone is crushing it!

Jay

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
23454 2357 8632

@jaylan_tahtali 

use theme code or theme setting its work also check setting maybe allow 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
jaylan_tahtali
Excursionist
14 0 2

Hi @KetanKumar ,

Thanks so much for your response. I'm a bit new to shopify and as such am not proficient with code.  Do you know what code I must use?

I have checked in the theme settings and cannot find any particular setting which removes it. 

There is the ability to add a custom HTML section on the homepage in Prestige theme. Would that work to add just a static image?

Thanks,

Jay

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
23454 2357 8632

@jaylan_tahtali 

yes please use theme section that it good way

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes