Can you increase price font and highlight discounts in Shopify's Minimal theme?

Vytauta2
Visitor
2 0 0

Hallo,

I would like to ask if there is a possibility to increase the price font and highlight discounts with a color (Thema Minimal),

Vytautas

Replies 7 (7)

Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1422

hello @Vytauta2 

Please provide the website URL and if your store is password protected then also provide a password and provide a solution here 

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

Hi @Vytauta2,

Because you're using the Minimal theme which is developed by Shopify, you could be eligible for 60 minutes of free design time if you're also on a paid plan and not the free trial. Our theme support team can look into this for you! To get in touch about it, click the link here and log in to verify your details and explain what you're looking to do. Having a screenshot redy for the team would be advised to speed up the process for you too! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Vytauta2
Visitor
2 0 0
Thanks for the advice
trz
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi Nick,

I have the same question and also use the minimal theme.

Do you also provide the free 60mins service for me?

Thanks

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

Hi @trz,

Your using the Minimal theme which is Shopify developed. If you are on a paid Shopify plan then you're eligible for the free 60 minutes design time! 

Don't hesitate to contact one of the advisors on our support team by logging in here to get this process started. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

@Vytauta2 

Please share your store URL. 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

khilan
Shopify Partner
271 15 26

hey @Vytauta2 

please share your website url and password.

thank you so much...

khilan

Shopify Expert | Skype: khilan.mendapara
- Like and Mark as an Accepted Solution if reply helpful
- Feel free to contact me on khilan.mendapara1995@gmail.com regarding any help