Problem with payment for Pipeline theme

Solved
SayHi_2021
Tourist
3 1 0

Hello 

We are a new cosmetic brand and bought the basic plan on Shopify. We also decided to use the theme Pipeline and we would like to purchase it but every time we are trying to pay with a credit card we receive the notification about server error. We tried few times yesterday and today and the outcome is the same. The card is working because we managed to purchase basic plan today. Whom should we contact to resolve this issue? 

Anna 
Say Hi 
Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
SayHi_2021
Tourist
3 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

All is good now, we published the theme

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
Hilary
Community Moderator
525 75 99

Hi, @SayHi_2021 !

Welcome to the Shopify Community. Sorry to hear you're having troubles with making a purchase from the Theme Store. Are you able to share a screenshot of the error you're receiving? Make sure to not include any personal details in the screenshot, such as payment or billing information. 

For troubleshooting:

What browser are you using? I'd recommend making sure you're using one of our supported browsers, and that it's fully up to date. Make sure any browser extensions or ad blockers are disabled. You can also try again in a private browsing window

If you're still not able to successfully purchase the theme, I'd contact your credit card company to ensure that the billing isn't being denied by them. Perhaps since it's a larger purchase, and it's a new service, they are flagging the charge and denying it. 

From here, if you're still unable to make the purchase, I'd recommend reaching out to our Support team directly so we can take a closer look into what's happening. 

Let us know how this goes!

Hilary | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

SayHi_2021
Tourist
3 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

All is good now, we published the theme

View solution in original post

Hilary
Community Moderator
525 75 99

Thanks for letting us know the issue has been resolved. Very happy to hear the theme has been published and is up and running!

I've marked your reply as the solution for the benefit of others. Reach out anytime!

Hilary | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog