produce description changes revert

shocksoflove
1 0 0

Hi there, 

I'm having a repeated and incredibly frustrating experience where any changes i make and save to the product description for one of my products keep reverting. It's only happening with one of my four products (happens to be the newest one). Basically i will make changes to the description, and the shopify interface shows me that the changes are saved, but whenever i go back into the product, the old description is still live. No matter how many times i overwrite and save, the changes wont stick.

This wasn't too much of an issue until now, as i have just turned on the "tabs" function in my product template (a very necessary formatting change for all my other products). For this specific product there are several lines in the product description erroneously formatted with "heading 6", so this is creating a ton of front-end issues that create a terrible and illegible experience for potential customers visiting this product, but i cant seem to do anything about it.

Please help!!

Reply 1 (1)
BrianDev
Pathfinder
70 11 28

What theme are you using? I think you should look for a fully featured and paid theme with support from the theme publisher. Your problem will be easy to solve. And it saves you a lot of time.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

Minimog | The Next Generation Shopify Theme
Try Minimog for Free | The Exclusive App included & big UX template library
For more information, please contact me: hi@foxecom.com