Product color doesn't change when someone add to cart

northshoreloyal
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello,

I am experiencing an unusual issue with my Shopify store. I offer a product in two colors: black and white. However, when customers select the white color and add it to the cart, the color doesn't reflect the choice; instead, it defaults to black. Additionally, the color-picking option is not functioning correctly in the upper stage after the quantity section. Interestingly, customers can successfully choose the color in the lower section where two small pictures appear. However, even when chosen there, the cart defaults to the black color.

Could anyone please assist me in resolving this issue and ensuring that the selected color accurately reflects in the cart throughout the entire process?

cart.jpg

Replies 3 (3)

Guleria
Shopify Partner
2931 578 827

Hello @northshoreloyal ,

The easiest way to fix it is to revert the changes you did recently.

btw share the product URL if there is a possibility to provide a solution I'll share after checking.

Alternatively you need to hire a developer to fix it.

thanks

- If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
- Want to modify or custom changes or bug fix on store Hire me.
- Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com - Skype: navrocks1 ,
- Try GEMPAGES a great page builder
-Advance Search Filter
northshoreloyal
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi Guleria,

Thanks for your response. Here's the product link: https://allergysolutionsairpurifiers.com/products/healthmate-plus

And I didn't make any changes recently. Thanks 

Guleria
Shopify Partner
2931 578 827

Everything works fine in your store excluding product image on change of the variant.

There is no error in the console meaning you didn't assign a variant image properly. 
Once edit the product and check have you assigned the image to the product variant or add all images under the product main media. 

- If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
- Want to modify or custom changes or bug fix on store Hire me.
- Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com - Skype: navrocks1 ,
- Try GEMPAGES a great page builder
-Advance Search Filter