Solved

Product Description Tab to stay open

TBS2022
Trailblazer
243 2 36

Hello

I would like my description tab on my product page to remain open when I fall onto that page.

I am using the Impulse theme

TBS2022_0-1656412501552.png

TBS2022_1-1656412510115.png

www.thebodyshop.mu

password:cleeth

thanks in advance

Accepted Solution (1)

Akibhusen
Shopify Partner
715 121 147

This is an accepted solution.

@TBS2022,

I hope you'll be happy with my given solution.

let me know if it's not as per expectation.

View solution in original post

Replies 16 (16)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3074

@TBS2022 
Hii,
Its Customization Work
So Can You Please Share Your Store Details
Thanks

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

WoodyDev
Shopify Partner
578 115 192

If you can supply your STORE.myshopify.com link I have an idea on how to get it to work with not many changes involved, but if that doesn't work you may need to pay for some custom development.

Woody, 29, Stafford, UK | If I helped you out, mark it as the solution and drop me a thumbs up! | This is just a hobby for me, not my full-time job, so tips are greatly appreciated! paypal.me/woodybruh | Developer for AimShop.com | Owner of WoodyDevelopments | Try the best Shopify page builder
TBS2022
Trailblazer
243 2 36
WoodyDev
Shopify Partner
578 115 192

Perfect!

Just requested access

Woody, 29, Stafford, UK | If I helped you out, mark it as the solution and drop me a thumbs up! | This is just a hobby for me, not my full-time job, so tips are greatly appreciated! paypal.me/woodybruh | Developer for AimShop.com | Owner of WoodyDevelopments | Try the best Shopify page builder
TBS2022
Trailblazer
243 2 36

done

WoodyDev
Shopify Partner
578 115 192

Perfect!

Please check your product page and see if you are happy with the result!

(Note: You will need to add the title within your description that was originally the title of the tab)

TBS2022
Trailblazer
243 2 36

Hello - I still need the title and the tab do be able to close it.

This is the example i need

https://thebodyshopmalta.com/ 

WoodyDev
Shopify Partner
578 115 192

No problem, I've reverted the change for you.

This might require some customising of the JS to set the tab to start open.

TBS2022
Trailblazer
243 2 36

thanks - anyone can help?

TBS2022
Trailblazer
243 2 36

Maybe you can use this Shopify Website as a base

www.thebodyshopmalta.com

Thanks

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3074

@TBS2022 ,

Give me the store access..

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
TBS2022
Trailblazer
243 2 36

here is the request code

Akibhusen
Shopify Partner
715 121 147

This is an accepted solution.

@TBS2022,

I hope you'll be happy with my given solution.

let me know if it's not as per expectation.

DeliChoc
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, are you able to please share how this is done? I am also interested in this.

TheLivingCo
Excursionist
49 0 10

@WoodyDev i also want to do the same for my product page

Theme name: Dawn shopify theme

The Living Co.