Solved

Product grid layout

Powercut
Tourist
11 0 0

I want to know how I could amend my product grid to only show Product Title on the top line and colour underneath.

At the moment, colour is listed within product title e.g. High-Waisted Leggings Black

I want to show High-Waisted Leggings, Black (underneath title). Any ideas?

Accepted Solution (1)
suyash1
Shopify Partner
9205 1146 1493

This is an accepted solution.

@Powercut - it is showing that black or navy words are part of the title, go to page backend and try to put html code <br /> in between 2 words and check if it works

To build shopify pages use pagefly
You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
Paranormal story video using AI

View solution in original post

Replies 11 (11)

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9205 1146 1493

@Powercut - can you please share this page link?

You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
Powercut
Tourist
11 0 0

Here is my website link:

POWERCUT® 

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9205 1146 1493

This is an accepted solution.

@Powercut - it is showing that black or navy words are part of the title, go to page backend and try to put html code <br /> in between 2 words and check if it works

Powercut
Tourist
11 0 0

Thanks so much! Worked perfectly. Is there a way to change the colour and size of the 'colour' text

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9205 1146 1493

@Powercut - try this css if you want to change only 'colour' text, replace colour name with colour you want

<span style="color:colour name">colour name</span>

Powercut
Tourist
11 0 0

Hi again, is there any other way to do this, I've noticed html code <br /> is now pulling through in my backend product list and reporting.

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9205 1146 1493

@Powercut - unfortunately no other way as these color names are part of the title

Powercut
Tourist
11 0 0

Is there a better way to set this up in the backend if colour was removed from title?

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9205 1146 1493

@Powercut - if you remove color title, you do not need <br />

Powercut
Tourist
11 0 0

What is my best way to set up separate colours for the same type of product. I looked at adding colour as a variant but this doesn't seem to work well for our website.

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9205 1146 1493

@Powercut - may be each variant as separate product may work, you can ask shopify support if they can do this