product image/description overlap

DeadEndStreet
Pathfinder
103 0 35

Hi all - apologies for posting repeatedly 🙂

Can anyone help with this below: The description on m product seems to be too far up the product image - overlapping it - can I move it down?

Screenshot 2021-11-03 134725.png

Replies 8 (8)

DeadEndStreet
Pathfinder
103 0 35

I should have said that this only happens on Mobile view.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@DeadEndStreet 

Add code Your assets/theme.scss.liquid bottom of the file.

@media only screen and (max-width: 749px){
.product-card__info {bottom: -33%;}
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
DeadEndStreet
Pathfinder
103 0 35

Fabulous - thank you - genuinely so far you have hit the target every time - there's good and then there's good lol

I know I have a hundred questions but I do have another:

All my footer pages on both mobile and desktop need to be moved up (like the collections and products earlier), they are a little too far from the main menu bar. Also I wish to make the logo section transparent (as you did previously with products and collections pages) - is this easy enough?

Screenshot 2021-11-03 150347.png

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@DeadEndStreet 

Add code Your assets/theme.scss.liquid bottom of the file.

@media only screen and (min-width: 750px){
.template-page .site-header {
    width: 100%;
    position: absolute;
    background-color: transparent;
}
.template-page #shopify-section-header {
    position: relative;
    width: 100%;
    z-index: 9;
}

}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
DeadEndStreet
Pathfinder
103 0 35

Fair play you are brilliant at this coding lark - many thanks.

DMW - I am probably a pain but I have noticed something with the nav bar - see below:

The 1st pic is from when I change my header color to black (theme settings) but it only changed either side of the white bar (I have changed back to white for now)

2nd pic is my current home page - the nav bar doesn't run the full width of the page like it does used to - can I make it do this?

Screenshot 2021-11-03 153940.pngScreenshot 2021-11-03 154054.png

DeadEndStreet
Pathfinder
103 0 35

I meant to add that I now don't seem to able to affect the color of the nav bar from theme settings as i was previously.

The problem this causes is that on my mobile view I cannot see the sub menus as they are white font but I can't change them to black in theme settings as I then cannot see them in the desktop (as nav bar is fixed black) - see first pic below: If possible I would like to remain able to change the nav bar color (header color in my theme settings) in theme settings and the associated font colour (which I can still change in themes settings)

Screenshot_20211103-155022_Samsung Internet (002).jpg

In this next pic you can see that the header section in mobile view (for collection and product pages) is still fixed white - I have my home page and footer pages all transparent - how do i  also make the collections and products pages transparent?

Apologies for the questions

Screenshot_20211103-155035_Samsung Internet (002).jpg

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@DeadEndStreet 

i will work tommarow  .

Thanks!

DeadEndStreet
Pathfinder
103 0 35

Thank you so much.