Product menu and linking issues

beccakbarber
8 0 0

Hi guys, I am obviously new, so hoping this is an easy issue to solve. 

When you click into my product menus, it always takes you to the same pages. 

My menus include for moms, for kids, and for friends (see below). But regardless of what you click, it takes you to the same thing. 

beccakbarber_0-1663894691802.png

Then, the links on that page don't go anywhere. I am starting to pull my hair out. I am really confused and feel like this should be more simple. 

This image below shows my product links. But when you click on them it doesn't take you anywhere.

beccakbarber_1-1663894743014.png

Replies 10 (10)

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9077 1129 1479

@beccakbarber - can you please share your website link?

To build shopify pages use pagefly
You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
paranormal story video using AI
beccakbarber
8 0 0
suyash1
Shopify Partner
9077 1129 1479

@beccakbarber - what is the password to view the page?

You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
beccakbarber
8 0 0

Posted above. It is barber 

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9077 1129 1479

@beccakbarber - I can see that all 3 collections share very same content, I think because that content is been set via customize settings

whereas you can add products to collections by collection backend settings

beccakbarber
8 0 0

I want to be able to click on the photo or the collection listed. Example “for kids” or “for moms” and have it take you to a new page that includes all items in that collection.

I am having an issue setting this up without having to add codes. I feel like it should be straight forward but I can’t seem to navigate to the correct place to make this happen. Do I need to create new pages that show specific collections on that page alone? So confusing 

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9077 1129 1479

@beccakbarber - have you created these 3 separate collections?

beccakbarber
8 0 0

Yes, I have separate collections for everything, but for some reason it just shows the same exact page when you click on each one. 

beccakbarber_0-1663966274067.png

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9077 1129 1479

@beccakbarber - can you accept me as collab? I can check it , I will send the request

beccakbarber
8 0 0

Password is barber because I haven’t gone live yet