Why isn't my active product showing up in my store?

toddmitchell
Tourist
10 0 4

Hey! I have a product that is not showing up in my store. The product is set to active and correctly labeled. Also, I can see a preview of the product from the product editor. Anyone have an idea of what's up???

Replies 3 (3)

Shay
Shopify Staff
2830 442 576

Hi @toddmitchell 

Have you tried duplicating or recreating the product to see if it appears? Also, how are you trying to see it on the store website? If it's through a collection it may not be meeting the collection requirements properly.

In the details for the product you will have the option to edit the SEO for the product and see it's unique product page URL. You can use that to try and go directly to the product page on your store and see if it loads. If it does, then the product is there and the issue may be related to a setting in your collection, navigation or theme. Feel free to share your store URL and the product URL with me here and I'd be happy to help investigate what I can on my end.

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

toddmitchell
Tourist
10 0 4
Hey Shay! Thanks for getting back to me.I have tried duplicating the
product. I have tried searching the products (there are 2), browsing the
collection and their URLs. Nothing is coming up. It does not show up
anywhere but the product preview. So weird!

https://www.unionwoodco.com/
Shay
Shopify Staff
2830 442 576

Thank you for the store link! 

In your admin if you edit your store theme file are you able to find the product in there? You can try adding a featured product to the home page (don't need to save it, just see if you can find the product to add to the section). 

If yes, we then want to reach out to our live support for additional troubleshooting. In very rare circumstances a store may need to have it's cache manually cleared by our support team. 

If it does not, can you please try adding a new copy of the Dawn theme (click here to install the Dawn Theme) as a backup theme and attempt to find the missing product in there as well.

These steps will help us narrow down what is causing the product to not appear and our technical team will ask our live support to check on this also.

From there you will want to reach out to our live support to have this escalated. To contact our live support please follow this link: Shopify Help Center - Contact Support, sign into your store account, search for your issue and use the contact support button at the bottom of the search results to see all our live support options. 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog