Product names and prices not showing on collection page

y2kshirts
Visitor
2 0 2

I am using the theme launchpad star and on the collection pages the product names and prices are not under the images I have looked in all the basic theme settings and can not find it there so is there some code I need to add to put the names and prices under the images on collection page

thank you

Replies 4 (4)

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3805 713 1128

Hi, 

I am not familiar with the theme you are using. May I have the website so I can inspect?

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Need EXPERIENCED Shopify developer without breaking the bank?
Hire us at Made4Uo.com for quick replies.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!
y2kshirts
Visitor
2 0 2

it is a old theme website is  https://y2kshirts.com

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3805 713 1128

Hi @y2kshirts ,

Sorry I was a little confuse. I thought you have the product title and product price and it was just hidden. Please check shopify documentation https://shopify.dev/api/liquid/objects/product

To add the product title. You need to use the 

<span class="class_product-title">{{product.title}}</span>
<span class="class_price-value">{{ product.price | money }}</span>

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Need EXPERIENCED Shopify developer without breaking the bank?
Hire us at Made4Uo.com for quick replies.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!

Dami_mond
Shopify Partner
83 0 9

Hello y2kshirsts

Good to see you here and I will personally help you to resolve this issue.

My name is Damimond,I'm a Shopify partner with vast experience and has help a lot of e-commerce brands before joining this community.

Kindly share your Shopify store URL so as to provide the best solution.

Best regards,

Damimond.

banned