Product Page Gallery

Jeuli
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi, I'm trying to add a photo gallery to each product I list, to give examples of how the product may be used. Is there any theme or app that lets me do this? I am not skilled in writing code.

I don't want a generic gallery for the whole website, I'd like it associated with each individual product, or, if this isn't possible, with each collection of products.

Thanks for your ideas

Replies 3 (3)

Natasha-Saed
Shopify Partner
396 43 69

Hi,

This can be acheived easily with any of the new themes by creating a template for each product or a collection of products.  Let me know what theme you are currently using and I can walk you through it.

If my solution helped you don't forget to accept it to help others.
===================================================================
And if you really like my support share a cup of coffee with me paypal.me/freemindsint
Jeuli
Visitor
2 0 0

hi Natasha-Saed, thanks for replying. I am just setting up the website, so I have been trialling Habitat and Showcase, however, I'm open to trialling other themes if these don't have the capability. Thanks

Natasha-Saed
Shopify Partner
396 43 69

Great once you make up your mind on which theme you are going to use "Make sure its shopify version 2.0" I will be happy to walk you through creating the templates.

You can reach directly through whatsapp or email natasha@free-minds-int.com

If my solution helped you don't forget to accept it to help others.
===================================================================
And if you really like my support share a cup of coffee with me paypal.me/freemindsint