Product page image became flat

minidrinks
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Hello,

I'm using Ella Shopify theme, and after I updated some products with metafields, the image on product's page became flat. Please, I need some help!

Thanks

Lucas

Replies 6 (6)

ThePrimeWeb
Shopify Partner
1077 282 218

Hey @minidrinks,

Could you share the store link, along with the password (if any). And also please explain in detail (screenshots, if any), what metafield data you added and what you changed, along with what is your expected outcome

Was I helpful?

Buy me a coffee

🙂

Need help with your store? contact@theprimeweb.com
minidrinks
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Hello ThePrimeWeb,

For sure, follow the store link → https://www.minidrinks.com.br/products/kit-3x-mini-vinho-del-grano-187ml 
As you can see, the main product image got flat. I didn't edit any code. Do you know how to fix it?

minidrinks_0-1706641399550.png

Tks

ThePrimeWeb
Shopify Partner
1077 282 218

Hey @minidrinks,

That's odd, I don't see it that way.

ThePrimeWeb_0-1706642236012.png

Can you try incognito mode in your browser, or else try a different browser or as an extreme scenario, try a different desktop. Check if you these are chrome extensions blocking something the page. Also, clear your browser cache.  

Was I helpful?

Buy me a coffee

🙂

Need help with your store? contact@theprimeweb.com
minidrinks
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Thanks buddy! I tried Firefox browser, and it worked! Have a nice day!

minidrinks_0-1706646280448.png

eFoli-Marvic
Shopify Partner
220 40 39

@minidrinks Please share your store URL and password(If it is password protected.). So that I can check and give you the exact solution. 

Marvic | EFOLI
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Checkout our apps:Inkybay || MultiVariants
minidrinks
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Hello EFoli-Marvic,

For sure, follow the store link → https://www.minidrinks.com.br/products/kit-3x-mini-vinho-del-grano-187ml 
As you can see, the main product image got flat. I didn't edit any code. Do you know how to fix it?

minidrinks_1-1706641513859.png

Tks