Product page images in Narrative theme

Bryony
Tourist
8 0 4

Hi there,

I feel this is a bit of a long shot with this ask but hey, this community seems to be very helpful in the past so gunna continue to ask!

A few people have voiced their concerns about the product page for the Narrative theme not being great. I quite like it but I do not like that it creates a pop-up of you're multiple images and then these images appear much smaller. Does anyone have a code that will just allow users to scroll the extra images without the need of creating a pop-up window and decreasing the size of the images?

Attached is the annoying pop-up window it creates when clicking on your first image.

Please help!

Screenshot 2021-10-20 at 13.59.51.png

Bryony 

Replies 5 (5)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@Bryony 

store url please?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Bryony
Tourist
8 0 4

it's WIP but here we go: https://www.vinnybody.com/

Thank you! 🙂

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@Bryony 

do you need product image slider without popup right?

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Bryony
Tourist
8 0 4

Correct! I just want my visitors to be able to slide through the images without it creating a new pop out window. I also want the images to remain the same size as the first featured one for it to be a clean experience (as you can see, the pop out window makes the images much smaller in the new window).

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@Bryony 

It can be done by doing some code customization. Please take the help of a developer and hire Shopify Expert or me