Why are color swatches still appearing in Dawn theme on Shopify?

mafeno
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi,

I recently changed from brooklyn to dawn theme.

I've modified the code in my previous brooklyn theme to add color swatches to my products, but I haven't modified any code for my new dawn theme.

For some reason the color swatches still show in my products when I have the dawn theme active.  I briefly looked at the code and couldn't find the theme.scss.liquid to find the swatch code.  Can anyone help me remove the color swatches and use the standard dawn color buttons?  I've tried to create a new dawn theme and also create a new products.

Also I would like to remove the "shipping will be calculated at checkout" text also.

Thanks in advance

mafeno_0-1634871529081.png

Replies 5 (5)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@mafeno 

sorry for any issue please share store url so i will check product page issue 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

Hi @mafeno 
Please share your store url so, I can help you

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

Have you tried to manage it from theme customize settings.

Dawn theme provide feature to add variants in dropdown or button format.

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
mafeno
Tourist
3 0 1

I tried switching to dropdown option and still doesn't make a difference.

I've sent you a dm with website and password.

let me know if you can help or not.

thanks in advance

mafeno
Tourist
3 0 1

I'm only trying to use the basic dawn theme?

Ive even deleted my old brooklyn theme which had the modified code, created a new dawn theme and I still get the colour swatch when I go to the product page, but when I add a featured product to the home page it looks good and the color swatch is gone.

Anyone have any suggestions?