Product page spacing problem

Solved
Nickahola
Excursionist
39 1 7

Hello.

I am just adding finishing touches to my new theme & have been working with the theme developers but I am hitting a stumbling block with their understanding on my current problem.

Please could I get a fix, Thanks in advance!

As you can see below with the current product page there is a nice line space between the 'add to basket' button and the 'buy it now' button.

On the second image, there is no space between the buttons.

Please can I have a fix to add the space to the buttons which do not have the space between them, if that makes sense?

Is it an individual item fix or is it a one fix for all?

www.silverstork.co.uk

I am using the 'iOne' theme.

Thanks!

Nickahola_0-1636375639969.png

Vs image below, no space.

Nickahola_1-1636378949107.png

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
OpenThinking
Shopify Partner
280 64 83

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there,
Jack from OpenThinking here!

Navigate to your theme's code editor and locate the theme.liquid file, paste the following code before the </head> tag.

<style>.product-dynamic-checkout { margin-top: 10px!important; }</style>

let me know if this works for your. If yes; accept my answer and give me thumbs up! Thank you.

⚡️ Get our [Shopify Themes]: Lightning-fast, eye-catching, highly converting, SEO-optimised, Minimal.
⚡️ Struggling with CODE? You need a Shopify expert to help you with your theme! [Get a free quote]

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)
OpenThinking
Shopify Partner
280 64 83

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there,
Jack from OpenThinking here!

Navigate to your theme's code editor and locate the theme.liquid file, paste the following code before the </head> tag.

<style>.product-dynamic-checkout { margin-top: 10px!important; }</style>

let me know if this works for your. If yes; accept my answer and give me thumbs up! Thank you.

⚡️ Get our [Shopify Themes]: Lightning-fast, eye-catching, highly converting, SEO-optimised, Minimal.
⚡️ Struggling with CODE? You need a Shopify expert to help you with your theme! [Get a free quote]

View solution in original post

Nickahola
Excursionist
39 1 7

Nickahola_0-1636399800180.png

Hi. Thank you so much for your reply.

That appears to have fixed the issue.

Thanks once again, very much appreciated!