Solved

How can I display product reviews on both product and home pages?

TommyIsBae
Tourist
17 0 2

Hello. I have a product review I imported from AliExpress. I use the judge.me app for my reviews. Now, I'd love the reviews to not only display in the product page but also the home page. I use the turbo Seoul theme. My store URL is slickpurple.com

• Password is thawsi
Accepted Solution (1)

Blair
Shopify Staff
1855 253 223

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @TommyIsBae,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm happy to provide some guidance on getting reviews to populate on both the product and home page as desired. As you are using a third-party app available on the Shopify App Store, I would recommend contacting the app developer directly for those set-up instructions. 

To access support, you can head to the Shopify App Store, locate AliExpress Review Importer and select Support > Get Support. Alternatively, they do have a Forum Page where you can request support as well! 

Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Blair | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Blair
Shopify Staff
1855 253 223

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @TommyIsBae,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm happy to provide some guidance on getting reviews to populate on both the product and home page as desired. As you are using a third-party app available on the Shopify App Store, I would recommend contacting the app developer directly for those set-up instructions. 

To access support, you can head to the Shopify App Store, locate AliExpress Review Importer and select Support > Get Support. Alternatively, they do have a Forum Page where you can request support as well! 

Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Blair | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog