Solved

Product Tab Section Background Color (Impulse Theme)

Sascha22
Excursionist
40 0 13

Hi there,

as mentioned i want to change the tab section with another background color. 

Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-24 um 19.45.56.png

Kind regards

Accepted Solution (1)
Ollie
Shopify Staff
2329 454 397

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Sascha22.

Thanks for the quick reply!

You may be able to make this change by navigating to the Theme Editor and select on the theme settings to see the options to change the colors of your menu and cart drawers. I took a screenshot from my test store to show you the section I am referring to: 

25-08-17315-16379

Looking into the link that you have provided, it looks like in order to make changes to the color of the background for the section you have mentioned above will require a change of coding. I did come to find out that the Impulse theme is designed and supported by Archetype Themes.

25-01-67890-736

With that being said, since we did not directly develop the theme ourselves, we are a bit unfamiliar with the style of coding that is being used. It would be best to direct this inquiry to the developers of the theme as they would be in the best position to assist you further. I did come across to finding their Contact Us page and wanted to provide it to you. They should be able to provide you with additional insight and support to making this change on your online store.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2329 454 397

Hey @Sascha22.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate that you have included a screenshot and let us know which theme you are using, that is super helpful. Would you be able to share the online store URL? As this will allow us to take a closer look into the section you are wanting to change.

Looking forward to your reply.

Sascha22
Excursionist
40 0 13
Sascha22
Excursionist
40 0 13

Hey @Ollie 

Could you check and give me maybe a solution?

Thank you and kind regards

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2329 454 397

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Sascha22.

Thanks for the quick reply!

You may be able to make this change by navigating to the Theme Editor and select on the theme settings to see the options to change the colors of your menu and cart drawers. I took a screenshot from my test store to show you the section I am referring to: 

25-08-17315-16379

Looking into the link that you have provided, it looks like in order to make changes to the color of the background for the section you have mentioned above will require a change of coding. I did come to find out that the Impulse theme is designed and supported by Archetype Themes.

25-01-67890-736

With that being said, since we did not directly develop the theme ourselves, we are a bit unfamiliar with the style of coding that is being used. It would be best to direct this inquiry to the developers of the theme as they would be in the best position to assist you further. I did come across to finding their Contact Us page and wanted to provide it to you. They should be able to provide you with additional insight and support to making this change on your online store.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.