Product Tabs

JovialityStore
6 0 0

Hello,

How can I add product tabs to my website? I've tried a few applications and they weren't sufficient. is there a code I can add to my theme code?

Replies 3 (3)
Marty
Shopify Staff
439 67 87

Hi, @JovialityStore.

Thanks for your message, I would be happy to offer you some assistance with this. Can I start by confirming what you mean by "product tabs" are you referring to your menu-items, or product/collection pages that would link to your menu items?

If so, you would link your products and collections to your menus through your Shopify admin in your navigation section, we have a handy guide here that will walk you through it. If I am misunderstanding your questions, are you able to share an example of what you are trying to achieve? 

Thanks for your message and feel free to reach back out here with any further context or questions!

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

JovialityStore
6 0 0

Thank you!

I meant description tabs/accordions that I can add to a product page so text elements could be more organized.

Marty
Shopify Staff
439 67 87

Hi, @JovialityStore.

I'm afraid I'm still not sure I am understanding, are you able to provide an example that I can take a look at for reference?

Appreciate it! 

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog