Product Tag

Archi-Dev02
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi, good day!

If we may ask, is it possible to create a template exclusive for Product Tags only? Is it possible to change/modify Product Tag page custom contents such as Tag Page Title, Page Content, and SEO Snippets?

Replies 10 (10)

suyash1
Shopify Partner
8980 1115 1462

@Archi-Dev02 - if you are familiar with coding then you can create separate template and apply it to the products you want, it needs to be done manually 

or

you can use the tags and check in default template like if product has certain tag present then show this particular content

To build shopify pages use pagefly
You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
Support me
Archi-Dev02
Tourist
6 0 1

I want to change the Product Tag Page Title, Page Content, and SEO Snippets. is it possible? Can it be dynamically changed?

or any User Interface on changing contents?

suyash1
Shopify Partner
8980 1115 1462

@Archi-Dev02 - create a new template and then add/change whatever you want

You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
Support me
Archi-Dev02
Tourist
6 0 1

Any User Interface on changing contents?

Archi-Dev02
Tourist
6 0 1

I have like 100+ product tags, I want to change contents accordingly and on easy way.

suyash1
Shopify Partner
8980 1115 1462

@Archi-Dev02 - then recommend a page builder app like pagefly

because creating 100+ templates is not feasible

Support me
Archi-Dev02
Tourist
6 0 1

I meant I have 100+ Product Tags and they will use only 1 template exclusively for product tags only.

suyash1
Shopify Partner
8980 1115 1462

@Archi-Dev02 - then you can create a separate template and use this for the tags you want

Support me
Archi-Dev02
Tourist
6 0 1

Then usually on the code, We'll use conditions for specific product tags then custom content right?

suyash1
Shopify Partner
8980 1115 1462
yes
Support me