Product title appearing twice on mobile

Luminaskn
Tourist
26 0 1

IMG_2376.jpeg

Hi, 

I have a problem. On my store mobile view, every products title appears twice, once at the bottom where it is supposed to be and the same title appears over the product image. I’m not sure if it’s something I did but I need help to remove this and for the product title to only show once where it is supposed to. 

can someone help please?

Replies 7 (7)

prakashVt
Shopify Partner
95 9 16

Hello @Luminaskn 
Can you please share your store URL? Also if it is password protected then please share the password as well. 

- Did you find my response useful? Mark it as "Accepted solution"; so others can see it, or just like it.
- VTN Power Wishlist Looking for a Wishlist App for your store? Check this app with the free plan available.
- Feel free to Contact me
Luminaskn
Tourist
26 0 1

luminaskn.co.uk 

password: rtamoh

the problem is only on the mobile view so I’m not sure what’s happened 

prakashVt
Shopify Partner
95 9 16

Hello @Luminaskn 
Try to apply this code

.card__inner .card__content {
    display: none;
}

It will look like this in mobile 

prakashVt_0-1711546650795.png

And desktop remain the same

- Did you find my response useful? Mark it as "Accepted solution"; so others can see it, or just like it.
- VTN Power Wishlist Looking for a Wishlist App for your store? Check this app with the free plan available.
Luminaskn
Tourist
26 0 1

Where can I apply this? Which section should I go to? 

Luminaskn
Tourist
26 0 1
Where can I insert that?
I really appreciate the help
prakashVt
Shopify Partner
95 9 16

If you are good with the css then add this in your base.css file. Go to themes-> Click on three dots -> Edit code and find the base.css file and add this at the end. If you need my assistance please contact me. 
@Luminaskn 

Luminaskn
Tourist
26 0 1
The URL: luminaskn.co.uk
Password: rtamoh

It is only happening on the mobile view and I’m not sure how to fix it