Product Titles Disappeared

catherine50
Shopify Partner
6 0 1

Hi, I made changes to my site (tried to add a hover effect with a second photo) but it did not work so I took out all the code I had put in, but now my product titles are gone from the main page and only visible when someone clicks on the product.

www.spiffy-staging-design.myshopify.com

Can someone please help me get the titles back? And if anyone knows how to create a hover/second image effect in Debut theme, that would be great, too.

Thank you!!

Replies 8 (8)

Octek
Tourist
10 2 0

I can help you with it, but you have to provide me access to your store.

Regards,
Umair

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12267 2545 3687

@catherine50 

Your given URL is not working. 

Please share your website URL. I will check and provide a solution here.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
catherine50
Shopify Partner
6 0 1
catherine50
Shopify Partner
6 0 1
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12267 2545 3687

@catherine50 

Please let me know which theme you are using?

I have to check the code of the file because it seems that on the product grid title code is missing in your theme.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
catherine50
Shopify Partner
6 0 1

I'm using Debut theme. Thanks.

foitong-cake
Tourist
3 1 1

This might be a long case and probably be solved, and this may not solve the problem.

• Go to Edit Code in your customized shop,
  • search for Base.CSS,
  • Click on the code area and hold CTRL+F to search the following ".full-unstyled-link",
  • check if display is not set to none (aka display: none;). Most case like Dawn theme, it is set to "block".
Vitruvian
Visitor
1 0 0

I did this, it worked and I was blown away. You made it really easy. Thank you for this. The font is still a bit ordinary and not centered but at least I have product titles now. 

Thanks.