Products on Search result page not aligned

Solved
Folake1
Excursionist
23 0 6

I am having an issue with how the search result page on my website is displayed. When I search for a collection ( i.e moisturizers ) in the search box and hit enter, the search result page shows up with the products not aligned even tho I have a theme template that has picture format as “square” applied to all collections. I will appreciate any assistance on this issue.

URL: https://cocorosey.net/search?q=moisturizer&options%5Bprefix%5D=last&filter.v.price.gte=&filter.v.pri...

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
926 144 193

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Folake1 

I took a look at my own test store and was able to see the option to adjust image size/shape for search results specifically. If your theme supports it, you should be able to open the theme editor, navigate to the search results page and the option to edit the image format should be top of the list in the left hand sidebar. 

04-29-32220-24868

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)
Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
926 144 193

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Folake1 

I took a look at my own test store and was able to see the option to adjust image size/shape for search results specifically. If your theme supports it, you should be able to open the theme editor, navigate to the search results page and the option to edit the image format should be top of the list in the left hand sidebar. 

04-29-32220-24868

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog