Solved

How can I add a Promotion Grid to my New Warehouse theme?

Benbox1
Excursionist
17 0 7

Hi there I'm currently using the New Warehouse theme on Metal and on the home page I'm need to add a new section called (Promotion Grid) but when I go to add new section there is nothing to be seen at all .

promotion grid.png

on our other site we run PROMOTION GRID is there and there the same theme any help would be much appreciated.

promo grid1.png

Accepted Solution (1)
Rae
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1166 95 361

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Benbox1

Thanks so much for getting back to me. I'm glad to hear you were able to get this set up with your web designer. 

If you need assistance with anything else, don't hesitate to let me know! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Rae
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1166 95 361

Hi, @Benbox1

Rae from Shopify here. Thanks for reaching out about this! 

To clarify, are you using this Warehouse theme downloaded from the Shopify Theme Store?

If so, this is a third-party theme that's developed and fully supported by Maestrooo, so it's best to contact these developers directly for more help with getting the promotion grid added to your site. You can reach out to Maestrooo by opening up this link, scrolling down the page, and clicking 'Support and documentation'. Here you'll find a link to contact the developers.

Equally, you can also reach out to Maestrooo directly through their website by visiting this link.  

This information should help resolve this query, but please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns! 

Rae
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1166 95 361

Hi, @Benbox1

I hope you're doing well! 

I wanted to check in with you to find out if you had a chance to contact Maestrooo and resolve the issues you were having with the Warehouse theme?

If so, please feel free to reply back to me here with more details on how you resolved this, as this information will likely help other Community users who may be encountering the same problems. 

Thank you! 

Benbox1
Excursionist
17 0 7
Hi there,

Yes I got in touch with the Theme maker and it was a custom job which I ended up getting in touch with our old website designer and the provided the custom code so I could get the promotion grid set up within our new site.

Cheers again for looking into this for me.
Rae
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1166 95 361

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Benbox1

Thanks so much for getting back to me. I'm glad to hear you were able to get this set up with your web designer. 

If you need assistance with anything else, don't hesitate to let me know!