New Shopify Certification now available: Liquid Storefronts for Theme Developers

"loop" Carousel

blosom
Tourist
4 1 0

Hello,
in product page, we have an recommended products.

Maximum amout is 5. It is okay for us but since collection have more products, we would like to have them in carousel, but in div, co there will be showed only 5 products. They should be able to move left/right or have on sides buttons.

blosom_0-1696881359739.png

Thank you for any suggestions.

Replies 2 (2)
Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
5643 1040 1067

Hi @blosom 

You must set Maximum products to show larger than Number of columns on desktop and precheck in Enable carousel on desktop option. 

Screenshot 2023-10-10 at 09.48.24.png

- Helpful? Like and Accept a solution. - Donate: Buy coffee - or Paypal me ❤️
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect consumer photo reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shoppe and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Create Image Lookbook, Photo Gallery with product hotspots
- Enjoy 3 months of Shopify for $1/month. Sign up now

blosom
Tourist
4 1 0

Hello Dan,
thank you for answer.
Of course I recognize this option. But I don't want the carousel to be over the entire page, because if I choose more products, it will stretch over the entire width of the display. I want the carousel to be aligned in the same way as the information and photos, so that it is centered and that approximately 5 products are displayed next to each other in the carousel and the rest of the products will not be visible, they will be displayed on the left or right after scrolling