Solved

Reduce spacing between home page elements on supply theme

AlexandraM93
Excursionist
31 0 13

Hello everyone  I was wondering if anyone could provide guidance on ways to reduce the spacing between the front page elements. In the photo attached I have indicated the spacing with red arrows. I’m not great with coding but am happy to give it a go. The template I am using is supply 

🙂 

6F0ACC94-704D-44FC-A212-6667FEA60E95.jpeg

Accepted Solution (1)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12279 2546 3693

This is an accepted solution.

@AlexandraM93 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.scss.liquid ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.template-index .flexslider { margin: 0 0 0px !important;}
.template-index hr {margin: 10px 0 !important;}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12279 2546 3693

@AlexandraM93 

Please share stroe URL!

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
AlexandraM93
Excursionist
31 0 13
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12279 2546 3693

This is an accepted solution.

@AlexandraM93 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.scss.liquid ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.template-index .flexslider { margin: 0 0 0px !important;}
.template-index hr {margin: 10px 0 !important;}

Thanks!

AlexandraM93
Excursionist
31 0 13

Thank you! What I attempted to fix over 12 hours you did within minutes. The code worked perfectly!