reduce the height of image banner in dawn theme

Esitsisters
6 0 0

I've tried the few suggestions posted on how to reduce the image banner size but none have worked.  Please help? Also, why doesn't shopify make these kind of changes built it. It should be easier to customize the themes.  I have to look up and apply a code each time I want to make what seems to be an easy change.

Replies 8 (8)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11006 1758 2233

@Esitsisters ,

Please share the URL.

Please Like and Accept Solution. Free website audit to grow your business Chat on WhatsApp | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Hire us | Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
ReturnPrime
Trailblazer
186 17 38

Hey @Esitsisters   ,
Welcome to the Shopify community!
Please share your store URL.
So that I will check and let you know the exact solution here.
Raman
Return Prime

Esitsisters
6 0 0
Esitsisters
6 0 0
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11006 1758 2233

@Esitsisters ,

Already the image banner height is less, you want more reduce the height ?

Please Like and Accept Solution. Free website audit to grow your business Chat on WhatsApp | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Hire us | Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
Esitsisters
6 0 0
Esitsisters
6 0 0

Yes, I want it to be a bit less in height. 

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11006 1758 2233

@Esitsisters ,

.banner__media.media {
    max-height: 380px;
}

Add this css at the bottom of Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->base.scss.liquid