Reduce white space rich text

Solved
Frisk_20
Excursionist
27 0 10

yes i noticed that in the meantime! Of course..

Thanks a lot!

0 Likes
Aconsulis
6 0 0

Hey there, 

My theme is Galleria and i want to shrink the padding before the "rich text" section. 

It doesn't seem to work for me when i tried the code that is already on this page. 

Need help!

Thanks 

0 Likes

Hi @Aconsulis ,

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Share your store url with password.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
Aconsulis
6 0 0

Hi, 

Here's the URL:

https://ergoburo-ca.myshopify.com/ 

Password : tunees

I want to delete the white space between the button and the end of the blogs. (See attach file)  

0 Likes

Hi @Aconsulis 

.hero-text__caption.-size--lg.-dir--none.-bg--default {
    padding: 22px;
}

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->style.scss.liquid

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
Aconsulis
6 0 0

Hey it worked! 

Is it possible to shrink a little bit more the space between the button and the blog ? (See attach file) 

Maybe delete a little bit of padding of the end of the blogs ? 

I will obviously put the background the same color after that!

Thank you so much!

0 Likes

@Aconsulis ,

padding: 30px;
}
0 Likes
Aconsulis
6 0 0

It's changing the space below the button, but not between the button and the blogs. 

Do i need to put the code somewhere else? 

Thanks!

0 Likes

Update that css with this css

padding: 0 0 30px 0;
}
.hero-container.-inline-slider {
    padding: 20px;
}

oscprofessional_0-1632427519572.png

Aconsulis
6 0 0

I changed the background color of the button and the code is not effective anymore. 

I'm sorry i'm a beginner with all of this! 

Is changing the background color supposed to have an impact in the code?

Thanks! 

0 Likes