Solved

Refresh theme - add more fields to contact form

gentlemoose
Tourist
12 0 3

Hey all,

I'm not getting much help with this them becasue I guess it's rare? Most people don't use it? I've had to just firgure hard things out on my own. I'm no newbie but I'm not an expert either but luckily I can figure my way around things.

I want to add a custom form for retailers to fill out with 15 different fields. I have the regular contact form and loaded that into my retailer page for now but I'm unable to add fields or change it in any way. There is no page.contact.liquid. it's totally different than that in Refresh and you can't see any of the customizations you would normally see in the code. It's virtually empty. Usually I can see "Contact, email, etc" but there's nothing.

Anyone know how to do anything with this friggin' theme??! I'm starting to wish I hadn't used it.

Thanks,

Marlon

www.gentlemoose.ca

Accepted Solution (1)

suyash1
Shopify Partner
8992 1117 1466

This is an accepted solution.

@gentlemoose - can you accept me as collab? I will check theme, check what contact template it has and then you can add new fields to it. You can refer to this link.

To build shopify pages use pagefly
You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
Paranormal story video created using AI

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

Jun_Kuan
Shopify Partner
41 0 4

The theme file you're looking for to edit is contact-form.liquid. I'm offering my service if you're looking to outsource some help with your problem.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36837 3635 11966

@gentlemoose 

yes you have easy to add contact form

or send your field name and contact form code

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

suyash1
Shopify Partner
8992 1117 1466

This is an accepted solution.

@gentlemoose - can you accept me as collab? I will check theme, check what contact template it has and then you can add new fields to it. You can refer to this link.

To build shopify pages use pagefly
You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
Paranormal story video created using AI
jelt
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi, could you help me as well please? I have the same issue.

Jahid-KlinKode
Excursionist
145 1 4

Hi @gentlemoose, elevate your Shopify contact form by adding custom fields such as text, dropdowns, radio buttons, and checkboxes. Check out this informative YouTube video for a step-by-step guide: