Solved

regarding the header-logo problem

mayank96basu
Tourist
4 0 1

i am using the vendy theme, where i am facing the problem with the inverted logo while scrolling. i inserted the logo which is to be appeared under the retina logo and the white logo which is to be inserted in inverted logo which is to be used during the scrolls, but it shows the inverted's logo i.e. white logo during running home page. please suggest me any solution regarding this

Accepted Solution (1)
timkuts
Shopify Partner
65 12 23

This is an accepted solution.

I see you found a solution by painting the header white. Is the problem you mentioned in the thread still relevant to you?

Custom Shopify Apps • PSD to Shopify • Design Changes • Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | Feel free to contact me on support@kad.systems

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

timkuts
Shopify Partner
65 12 23

Please send the link to your store

Custom Shopify Apps • PSD to Shopify • Design Changes • Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | Feel free to contact me on support@kad.systems
mayank96basu
Tourist
4 0 1

saibolifestyle.com

timkuts
Shopify Partner
65 12 23

The easiest solution I can suggest is to add to the CSS code:

.megamenu_stuck .img-fluid{
    filter: brightness(0) invert(1);
}

Is that okay? 

mayank96basu
Tourist
4 0 1

it didn't work. i want the inverted image to be displayed only after scrolling but it displays itself as an initial. for the further convenience i have attached query.docx file underneath.

timkuts
Shopify Partner
65 12 23

This is an accepted solution.

I see you found a solution by painting the header white. Is the problem you mentioned in the thread still relevant to you?