Remove blog post title and preview text from Blog Posts section of Dawn theme homepage

tulsajerfreak
4 0 0

I would like to remove my blog post title, and the body content preview from my Shopify homepage. I would like to keep the preview image only. Can anyone help me out with achieving this? I am just learning about making edits within the stores Liquid. For context, I am using the Dawn theme.

Also, I ideally would like to hover over the preview image to display the title of the blog post - is that possible? 

Thank you for any help that I can get, and I am attaching a photo below for reference to what I would like to achieve. 

Screen Shot 2021-11-12 at 5.53.10 PM.png

Replies 4 (4)

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1565

Hii, @tulsajerfreak 
Kindly share your store URL so,
I can solve it perfectly.
Thank You.

Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1422

hello @tulsajerfreak 

Please provide website url and if your store is password protected then also provide password So I will check and provide a solution here.

tulsajerfreak
4 0 0

My website URL is tulsajesusfreak.com. I have just removed the password page, @Kinjaldavra @Zworthkey.

Thank you so much!

tulsajerfreak
4 0 0

I was able to figure out how to remove the title, and the content preview. I have been experimenting since with trying to display the blog title upon hovering over the preview image. Does anyone have advice on dong so?