Re: remove collection count from homepage debut

Solved

remove collection count from homepage debut

LabelSource
Explorer
60 1 10

hi All,

As per subjectScreenshot 2022-05-11 at 12.29.50.png would like to remove the bottom counter of the collection displayed on the homepage, see below screenshot.

Debut theme.

Accepted Solutions (4)
suyash1
Shopify Partner
9559 1195 1536

This is an accepted solution.

@LabelSource - please add this css to the very end of your base.css file and check, should look like screenshot below

.slider-counter {display: none !important;}

suyash1_0-1652273129098.png

Support me | To build shopify pages use pagefly | You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.

View solution in original post

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9559 1195 1536

@LabelSource - please check, I recommend to keep this as making more smaller may break in case font size or words are increased

Support me | To build shopify pages use pagefly | You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.

LabelSource
Explorer
60 1 10

okay thank you very much, is it not possible to make the gap just a bit smaller like on the otehr site i sent.

Font size and words will not be increased our end going forward.

thank you

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9559 1195 1536

@LabelSource - please check

Replies 21 (21)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15961 2387 3095

@LabelSource ,

share the URL

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Oscp Upsell & Cross sell App : Free | Oscp Sales & Volume Discount App : Free | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free
LabelSource
Explorer
60 1 10
suyash1
Shopify Partner
9559 1195 1536

@LabelSource - please add this css to the very end of your base.css file and check, should look like screenshot below

.slider-counter {display: none !important;}

suyash1_0-1652273129098.png

LabelSource
Explorer
60 1 10

Hi Suyash,

Perfect thank you! however the remaining arrows, are they able to be moved up beside the collection title like the below example.

Screenshot and link to their store 

https://www.northworkshop.co.uk/

Screenshot 2022-05-11 at 13.30.31.png

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9559 1195 1536

@LabelSource - we will need to edit the code for it, but i think if we do that then it will change on all the sliders, I think it is not for this section only.

LabelSource
Explorer
60 1 10

Hi Suyash,

That would be perfect i would like it to apply to all sliders on the homepage

Thank you

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9559 1195 1536

@LabelSource - are you familiar with code editing? or can you add me as collaborator? I can send request, I will need your site link

LabelSource
Explorer
60 1 10

Some what familiar. i can add you as a collaborator yes. please send request. thank you

label-source.myshopify.com

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9559 1195 1536

@LabelSource - it needs collab request code, you can share in DM or email me

LabelSource
Explorer
60 1 10

request code 2542

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9559 1195 1536

@LabelSource - I sent the request

LabelSource
Explorer
60 1 10

Thank you Suyash, this is for the Daniel draft dawn theme 

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9559 1195 1536

@LabelSource - I am checking it now, will keep you updated.

LabelSource
Explorer
60 1 10

Thank you Suyash!

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9559 1195 1536

@LabelSource - please clear the cache and check the home page - https://jtsxwern346x1qhm-25590600.shopifypreview.com

LabelSource
Explorer
60 1 10

Suyash, you are a genius, thank you Sir! Is it possible to reduce the space between the collection title and the 'view all' similar to the below site

https://www.northworkshop.co.uk/

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9559 1195 1536

@LabelSource - please check, I recommend to keep this as making more smaller may break in case font size or words are increased

LabelSource
Explorer
60 1 10

okay thank you very much, is it not possible to make the gap just a bit smaller like on the otehr site i sent.

Font size and words will not be increased our end going forward.

thank you

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9559 1195 1536

@LabelSource - please check

LabelSource
Explorer
60 1 10

That is perfect, cannot thank you enough!

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9559 1195 1536

@LabelSource - I have sent you a message.